Troop emails may be sent through Constant Contact, a 3rd party service provider. You will need to request access through the Troop Committee.
Constant Contact may be accessed by clicking this link.
The Constant Contact email list is independent from the Troopmaster database. Please email the webmaster to request changes.
Quick Constant Contact instructions:
- Click “Create an Email”.
- Enter a new name that makes sense.
- Click Next. A list of templates will display.
- Select a template, for example “Business Letters”.
- Choose from additional options for the selected template.
- Click Next. Email Message Settings screen displays.
- Enter email information. Note: The email address of the webmaster is the default so please select your own address. If you have not sent an email previously your address won’t be on the list of approved senders.
- Click Next. Edit Email screen displays
- Edit the email as needed.
- Click Save and Continue. Emails: List Selection screen displays.
- Select the lists you wish to send to.
- Click Next. Emails: Delivery Date screen displays.
- Select status.
- Click Finish.